This week I enlisted into the United States Marine Corps. It was a huge step in my life, and will consume many of my young adult years. I had supporters, and those who were maybe a bit more negative, but it was ultimately my decision, and I ultimately followed through with it.
But, I am by no means going to spend the rest of my life in the Marines. Make no mistake, I love the Corps. I loved it before I started the process of joining, and I love it even more now. However this is not my end-goal for my life. This is merely a stepping stone to my end-goal: to end human trafficking and slavery. That fight is my passion, and what I spend much of my time thinking about. So, why did I join the Marines? It was a means for the end. It serves as a stepping stone.
What does all of this have to do with an action plan? Let me break it down for you. Your parents want a clean house. That is their end desire, for the week at least. The clean house is not going to happen by you wishing for a clean house. That mess is for fairy tails.
How do you clean the house? First you figure out what all that entails: vacuum sweep, mop, wash clothes, clean bedroom, clean bathroom, wash dishes. Now you know what needs to happen. Next step is to figure out what order would best suit your interests. You don't want to mop before you sweep, and you definitely don't want to wash clothes before you can get all of your towels and cleaning clothes in the machine. So the next step is to carry out that plan.
This simple recipe can help you create the action plan for anything you need to get done.
1. Establish end goal
2.Assess the situation
3.Establish means by which short term goals can be carried out in order to reach end goal
4.Do it.
Yep. It's really that simple. Your going to be skeptical when trying it. I just ask you, try it. It helps me out so much that it has become methodical.
So here is another fun game. Please, feel free to get addicted. I need pageviews. And this one is from a more credible site, so I wont get a virus on my site.

Hey Camm. Nice article. If you've read where I reference 0ptimizr on my blog you'll know that this method is something that I really need to try using. So I will try using it this week. Thanks for the article and the coolio game.
ReplyDelete