As an avid user of Evernote, I know the struggles and benefits of using the note-taking software. It prides itself on being a sort of everything box that is compatible and accessible on multiple devices through the web or mobile apps. Just take notes or clip articles from the internet, and have that information wherever you go.
One of the major complaints I see all over the web is that people just can't "get into" using it. I had the same problem, and I overcame it, and now I am devoted to the green elephant on my kindle fire. Here is the secret to that: you have to trust Evernote for everything. Absolutely everything. See here is the thing, Evernote may not be the fastest software out there for note taking, but it is really good at what it does. It keeps your notes and makes them accessible nearly anywhere on earth on any mobile device.
Another secret: Use the resources Evernote gives you. For example, the web clipper. On Chrome, it take the click of the Elephant icon in the top right of my screen, and I have the whole page or just a selection of what I am looking at forever at my fingertips.
In all, this is 0ptimizr's big spiel about Evernote, and that everyone should download it here. Until next week 0ptimizrs, stay safe, stay efficient.
Yup I've struggled with getting into Evernote. I don't feel like I need it now, but it sounds like a very useful tool to bring to college this fall. Thanks for the spiel.
ReplyDelete