Monday, February 18, 2013
About 0ptimizR
Personal Efficiency. That is what this blog will be about. What even is that? I will tell you.
When we hear the word efficiency, we tend to think of machines and how much waste they produce in order to perform a task. We think of fuel efficiency in cars, which is how much gas they consume in order to reach their destinations.
So, personal efficiency is how much waste we produce when we wish to perform a specific task. No, I am not talking about human waste, although I'm sure there are blogs on that. I am talking about wasted time, effort, resources. Anything that you could save in the process of doing what you want to do.
More specifically, this blog will be delving into the world of minimalism, "lifehacking" culture, and how to not drain your life doing things that waste your time, effort, or resources.
We will discuss politics, fitness, technology, education, religion, and pretty much everything that Grandma said not to talk about at the dinner table.
Please be aware that I will never try to force my opinions on you. That would be a waste of my time, and the subject of a later post. But I will give you practical ways to be sure your making the best of your life.
Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment